I tried to make kale chip in the oven and I was not happy with the results. Maybe I did it wrong, but I did not have the motivation to try it again. Until I tried to saute some kale for a recipe I found on allrecipe.com. The result were crispy kale chips.  This recipe was so easy to make and is a healthy alternative to fried potato chips. And sauteing them in the pan makes this snack fast and easy.  I use coconut oil, but you can uses what you have at home. Coconut oil gives the chips a nice creaming butter like taste to them.

2c      Kale leaves
2T     Coconut Oil
         Salt/Pepper
2       Garlic Cloves Chopped

1.Saute the garlic until lightly brown.

2. Add kale and season with salt and pepper. Toss the kale so it gets coated evenly with the coconut oil. 

3. Continue to stir kale until it turn brown, remove and serve. Crispy kale chips in less than 10 minutes!!!